Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Uber account while I was in New York. Now I am in…

Customer Question
I have Uber account...

I have Uber account while I was in New York. Now I am in Florida and

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Like to log in and need ride service to Tampa Airport on 29th of this month. how can I do this. Abraham

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone some times laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to log in my phone. But some error message appear and ask me to contact. But later I find it and they provided the Uber driver. But only I need it on 29th. what I have to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How advance I need to book

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris