Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A pop-up box is asking me for my gmail password, but it is…

Customer Question
A pop-up box is...

A pop-up box is asking me for my gmail password, but it is not accepting the one I have. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 3 days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is working on my phone. The problem is in the desktop. I don't know which browser is being used, I just click the Outlook icon.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I looked at a troubleshooting site but I'm not tech savvy enough

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee for your service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Email Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much is the rest?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Did you change your password *****?

Also do you login online or do you use the outlook application on your pc?