Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was asked to change my password 2 days ago new password…

Customer Question
I was asked to...

I was asked to change my password ***** days ago new password ***** not work.called support line yesterday and was told i have to go on a protection plan and pay yearly i declined i just wanted to fix my password. they said they were closing my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It started when i changed my password ***** days ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly phone sometimes my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was on the phone with 3 technicians yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not receiving emails and i cannot sent on my lap top but i am receiving emails on my phone.it does not accept my password ***** i am keying in the wrong password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 year ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What account password ***** you having trouble with?

How long has this been an issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2 days ago when iwas asked to change my password
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 year ago

you are having a problem logging in to which account is it your email or the computer login?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Computer log in
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 year ago

What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or its a Mac computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thankyou I thought it was a free service
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 year ago

This is a paid service and not free.