Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my gmail password and also my Google acct.

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my gmail password ***** also my Google acct. Every time I try to change my password ***** wants to send the code to my closed yahoo acct. I just want to get into my gmail e-mail

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Just since today......I had been automatically signed in but I went to do something in my e-mail and accidentally closed it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft did updates I think yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 11 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what is the email address you are facing trouble signing in