Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having trouble reseting my password, a few minutes ago they…

Customer Question
Having trouble reseting my...

Having trouble reseting my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few minutes ago they have sent email with reset token dont know where to put it

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know were to go to put the new token

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me which password ***** are trying to change?