Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

CANNOT SEND MAIL LATER, e-mail from microsoft word does not…

Customer Question
CANNOT SEND MAIL LATER...

CANNOT SEND MAIL LATER, e-mail from microsoft word does not show in mail waiting to be sentplus mail sent from Picasa

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Evewr since I forced into AOL's great GOLD logon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/18/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

lost page to key in my password
petenharley unable to sign in, need your sign in page requesting new password ***** sent

What email service is this for?

AOL
Email technician: Richard Freese,
 replied 11 months ago
Richard Freese

Hello, I am looking at your issue. You have AOL as your email provider, correct?

Are you trying to send email from MS word and Picasa?

Please explain.