Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a dog bed that can be monogramed, and I have no…

Customer Question
I bought a dog...

I bought a dog bed that can be monogramed, and I have no idea how to give merchant the name I want on it. It has been about a week since I ordered the item.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I have no idea how to find the product. I looked at all of the dog beds available and it was taken off

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/17/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website did you purchase the bed on?

gmail

Gmail is an email provider -- Which website did you buy the bed on?

I don't want to pay for help , when I already paid $5 . Why do I have to pay for help? Maybe the deals on groupon really are not deals after all. I just want to find the merchant to let them know the name I want on the dog bed

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

heck no why can't groupon just help me, after all you were the avenue by which I purchased the item

Okay, thank you.

no thank you good bye it was great chatting with you, even though I did pay for your service without the problem being resolved

I would be more than happy to help you although you stated you do not wish to pay for support.

the item cost $8.99 That's why I can't afford the additional costs for assistance

Do you remember the name of the Groupon?

I didn't know to take note of the name of groupon

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to look up past Groupons without any type of information

ok I'll do better if I order anything else
How long does the $39 stay with my account
is this a one time deal
please respond
are you still there

Yes, this is a one-time service.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast