Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving emails from 2 of my google email

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving emails from 2 of my google email accounts:***@******.*** and***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Google Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can send emails I think that go through, just can't receive them

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/17/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to send and receive emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Mac computer and Safari web browser

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Your emails that you mentioned are NOT ending in @gmial.com. But are you logging in to these email accounts by going to the Google/Gmail portal www.gmail.com?

they are google accounts

Thank you for writing back with that information. Have you checked the "All Mail" folder to see if the missing email are there? You can find this All Mail folder or label in the left side or panel of your Gmail page after clicking on More or More labels. Please give it a try and let me know the results so that I can assist you further.

The next thing we need to check if the emails are not in All Mail folder are your filters and forwarding settings.

Best regards,

Jess