Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On Saturday, September 16 at 12:17PM I did a personalized…

Customer Question
On Saturday, September 16...

On Saturday, September 16 at 12:17PM I did a personalized mass mailing to about 400 of my customers using the MS Word and Outlook .
According to my Outlook ‘SENT’ folder:
• 41 were sent at 12:17
• 59 were sent at 12:18
• 59 were sent at 12:19
• 36 were sent at 12:20
• 50 were sent at 12:21
• 63 were sent at 12:22
• 15 were sent at 12:24
• 4 were sent at 12:29
• 8 were sent at 12:37
• 3 were sent at 12:43
• 1 was sent at 12:52
• 6 were sent at 12:54
At 12:54 Outlook stopped sending, - leaving 45 mailings blocked in my Outlook ‘OUTBOX’
As the mailing slowed to a halt, I started getting the following Internet E-Mail screen pop-up - asking to enter my user name and password.
Each time I would hit OK – and then a few seconds later it would reappear.
My OUTBOX is now blocked and I am unable to send anything.
I am also unable to empty my OUTBOX by moving or even deleting the 45 remaining messages
Outlook seems permanently stuck trying to send out message “1 of 45”.
When I try to open any of the messages, I get the following alertThis is what my OUTBOX looks like
Over the past 23 hours I have tried all of the following:
• I have closed and restarted Outlook (several times)
• I have turned off and rebooted the PC (several times)
• I have confirmed my Outlook settings and password.
I am able to send and receive e-mails on my i-pad using the same AT&T. Yahoo account (*****@******.***) and I am also able to send and receive e-mails by going to my AT&T. Yahoo account on-line on my PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

The past 30 hours

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desktop PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that I explained in detail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have laboriously given all the information that I am aware of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/17/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

i am using windows 10 and
outlook 2017

What email provider is this?

Thanks

Kris