Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Uber app not on my phone. Also,ID numbers and passwords not…

Customer Question
Uber app not on...

Uber app not on my phone . Also,ID numbers and passwords not working --need help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I thought you were the trouble shooter. You're the first response I was able to get.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I have signed up,previously,and Uber has my info.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/17/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist