Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my email and have been having trouble since…

Customer Question
Hi, I can't get...

Hi, I can't get into my email and have been having trouble since the AOL switchover.....can you please help me.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

I was in the hospital for about a week and when I can back it was all a mess

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I guess about a week

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My husband-----and here I am lol. can you just take over the computer and fix it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What operating system do u use?