Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to fix my account status plus other related technical…

Customer Question
Need to fix my...

Need to fix my account status plus other related technical issues

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have tried but need a genious to communicated w you. I realy think

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I need to talk to some one

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

How can I talk to some body I have been trying for too long. need to talk to solve my problem please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the issue with my account and some apparent problem with my email

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/17/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris