Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to return to old outlook,ge out of beta, since…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to return to old outlook,ge out of beta

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since the beta info was posted!

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to the troubleshooting page,but i was unable to get out of beta

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just to return to old outlook

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Email technician: Michael Hannigan, Email Expert replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

How did you initially get into the beta? That information will help us get you out.