Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access my gmail account, I changed my password and…

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my gmail account, I changed my password ***** new one doesn't work and I can't figure out how to reset it and access my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I haven't needed to "sign in" for a long time, but this issue began in the last 2 days

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No google gmail updates that I know of, I bought a new iphone 7 this week but nothing on my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have my correct gmail name and back up email and telephone number but can't get in

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

What is the last password ***** worked?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
haven't needed to enter password ***** a long time, I beleive last was l033196m but changed to linnelle2 in last 2 days but wasn't able to get in with linnelle2
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can we try without you connecting please

Do you have the phone number ending in 58? If you do, what is the full number?

Unfortunately, it appears that the recovery number was changed. It could have been from a scammer and it is not working now.

When was the last time that you signed into your account?