Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I try to access my e mail account it says there is no e…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to access my e mail account it says there is no e mail under the e mail address I put down

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/16/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** type of computer are you trying to access your email from and what mail program do you use? What is your email address?

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .