Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to log in to my Webmail and Data usage since…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to log in to my Webmail and Data usage since yesterday I set up my new WI-FI

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I have account but no more

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is the new WI-FI email

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
9/16/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Which email service provider do you use?

My CP is new and My Email is working But yesterday I bought a WI-FI modem which is working ,But unableTo go to my Homepage to check my data usage.That is all I need Help

OK, so you want to check the homepage of your Internet Service Provider?

On my Bank account already have $5 plus $78 for a month and I did not get any help

You will get help only if you can clarify your problem, do you want to clarify your problem once more? First, you said that you cannot log on to your webmail and data usage and now you are saying that your email is working fine, but you cannot check your data usage. I asked you if you are not able to open the homepage of your Internet Service Provider or not, you did not reply me .

It said on your webpage $78 is for a month

If you want to clarify the issue about the payment then, please contact the customer care as I cannot provide any information about the payment then, let me know so that we can continue.

I have no more money to pay I already paid over $80 and still no help

Can you see my replies, because I don't think so, as I am asking something and you are replying irrelevantly?