Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email down.again from just having it fixed yesterday by

Customer Question
Email down.again from just...

Email down.again from just having it fixed yesterday by technician, Received NUMEROUS delivery failure notices AGAIN.I deleted them,now no new email coming in. Getting notices about system needs updating.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I have ATT u-verse. Is that my provider?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser, I guess, desk top Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Technician came yesterday and changed my ATT inbound password. We had it fixed before he left. Later in the day I went back in and encountered all those failure notices, AGAIN, after we thought it was fixed.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/16/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris