Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to create a group contact list on my

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to create a group contact list on my Hotmail.com. I've looked up instructions online but none of them work. My screen doesn't show what they say it should. I've tried on my iPad and my laptop but no success.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

This is the first time since I've never tried to create a group before

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly my iPad but sometimes my iPhone and laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking up instructions online and I plan to call Best Buy to ask them who I can go to for live help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/16/2017
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Are you on the computer now?

I am

Can I connect remotely and fix this for you?

no thank you
I believe it's a Hotmail issue and not my devices