Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to order two crossbody bags from modstub and I gave…

Customer Question
Hi this is Margaret...

Hi this is Margaret I tried to order two crossbody bags from modstub and I gave my email address and password, but I waited and waited for it to answer back to me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few minutes ago. I mean 15 or 20 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Often I use facebook but the first time it is today

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

After I typed my email address and password ***** faceboo. I waited and waited. there was circle running around.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to order two cross body bags from modstub.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Hello, I change my mind and would like to cancel this. Do not charge to my credit. I am sorry. Thank you, Margaret
9/16/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I am sorry for delay, too. Well it is too late to order the cross body bags from Mobstud daily deals because time is limited. It is over. So I dropped and please cancel email technicians. Wonder if they already charged to my credit. Please cancel the charge to it. I would appreciate ti very much. Thank you, Margaret
Why should I switch to SRA for $39.00? No thanks.