Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password how do i reset it? I dont know, ive…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** do i reset it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I dont know, ive reset it numerous times.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Im on aol on my i phone now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know how to trounshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Im lost, i dont know what they need to know. i have all my vpersonal information

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/16/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

Is it the password ***** your AOL email account you lost?

Regards,

Do you have access to a computer we can work from?

I cant afford to pay that kind of money to reset my password. isn there a phone number for ol i can call. this is a joke.

Yes - they have a phone number for paid customers. Are you a paid AOL customer?

since 1996
since 1996

Ok one moment whilst I get the phone number for you

Here you go, this is the direct line for paid customers:

1-***-***-****

They should be able to help you there for free since you are a customer.

I hope I've been of help!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (no extra charge).