Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to log in to Google because the e-mail address…

Customer Question
I am unable to log...
I am unable to log in to Google because the e-mail address open on the website is incorrect.
It is***@******.*** instead of***@******.***.
I can't get mail at the incorrect address.
I have lost the e-mailDave Michener
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Does it edit the gmail email address or does it let you sign out the wrong gmail email address?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,