Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Every time I sign in on the next day or so, my password from…

Customer Question
Every time I sign...

Every time I sign in on the next day or so, my password ***** the previous time is not valid and I am tired of resetting my password!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Either Wednesdya, 13th, or Thursday, 14.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I always use my computer, a desktop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have a hotmail and a gmail account but use different pass words for each.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Is this an email you are talking about? A program or email client? Computer?

Please clarify the product and/or software you are having issues with.