Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Windows computer and cel phone have had my gmail address…

Customer Question
My Windows computer and...

My Windows computer and cel phone have had my gmail address for a couple of years and I received mail on both. Now an alert on the computer tells me the account doesn't exist. Yet it still works on my phone. Since the computer doesn't acknowlede it' I tried to put my "old gmail in as my "new"account. The alert told me the "new" account name is ***** ***** would just like to have my "old" account back and working.The gmail address is***@******.***. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I Really haven't tried to pick up gmail on the computer. I usually use my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That:s it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up the following link on your computer:

mail.google.com/mail/

Are you able to sign in to your Gmail account and access your emails from here?

Do keep me posted below. Thanks,