Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Will not accept new password on Windows 7, About 15 minutes…

Customer Question
Will not accept new...

Will not accept new password ***** Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 15 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Probably phone. but use web browser also.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Talking with 3 rep. from my server

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also have a gmail account which uses my server as a recovery server. Have successfully logged into that account,but no luck with that, since my server is their recovery server.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem? Are you saying that you can't reset the password ***** a Windows 7 user account? If so, do you have access to another user account on same computer?

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins