Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot send and receive e-mails on Outlook. Since this

Customer Question
Cannot send and receive...

Cannot send and receive e-mails on Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since this morning I've been in touch with ATT tech support and with Uverse. And now I've been directed to Outlook. It's been some frustrating hours today..

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop. Access the laptop, hit send and receive.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

As I said, asked for help support from ATT and UVerse. On-line trouble-shooting on the laptop just took m circles. Now, I've been told it's an Outlook password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Seems some needs to help reset my password ***** provide access to e-mail via Outlook.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you being prompted to enter your email password ***** time you send/receive in Outlook now?