Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to set up anew phone and my gmail act. says my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up anew phone and my gmail act. says my password ***** ***** I can't get a new one because I don't have a phone that will text

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I don't know. Never had a problem till now.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use a pc. and tablet that remembers the password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried using what I thought was the current password ***** when that didn't work, I tried the others that I've had

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. I can use gmail on pc and tablet, but can't set it up on new phone without the password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

Am sorry for the delay. I appreciate your patience.So I believe that you have a new phone in which you are trying to login into your gmail account and it says your password ***** ***** Am I right?

And I also like to know what are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so that it would be easy for me to proceed further.

I would also like to know the what phone is that? Is that an iPhone or Samsung the brand name of it please