Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an email and I wa nt to change its password....I have…

Customer Question
I have an email...

I have an email and I wa nt to change its password....I have had several friends help me and I got several passwords that I can't remember and I don't remember the gmail password,...

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

As long as it took me to try to write it down and lose it....I wrote them all down and moved my stuff.....losing them

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I had yesterday and he lives in our little town. a good person. I never asked him what my email password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I know what my g mail address is: [email protected] .... I need a new password ***** I can write it down and make sure I copy it this time...I'm 71 and have some memory issues...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to clarify this problem for my understanding. "You want reset password ***** your account which is***@******.*** ", is it right?

I will be help you in resetting the password ***** this *****@******.***.

Please do follow the instruction

1. Go to the mail.google.com website
  2. You can see login screen on the computer
  3. Enter this***@******.*** email ID
  4. Dont enter the password, instead of that click on
  5. enter the last password ***** used in your impression
  6. You will get a prompt and it will ask to Enter the last password ***** remember, if you remember the last password ***** do enter the last password
  7. If you unable to remember the last password ***** worry about that, If you scroll down you can find an option which say "Try different option", Please do click on the "Try different option".
  8. You can see the Recovery email option Google will send an email containing a one time verification code to som•••••••••••••••@163.com.
  9. Do you know who is using som•••••••••••••••@163.com.com this email?
  10. Is it(som•••••••••••••••@163.com) still active?
  11. Enter the som•••••••••••••••@163.com full email address and click send
  12. Please do visit som•••••••••••••••@163.com email and you can see the message from google, check the updated mail
  13. You can see one time verification code, Get that code and entered in the code in the Recovery email option Google page
  14. You will be getting an option for entering the new password ***** make a note on the password.
  15. If it is still working there are 3 more verification process left, we can try fixing the issue.

We will be waiting for your reply.

I have attached some relevant screenshots for reset the password ***** your convenience.