Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and the administrator set it so I have…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** the administrator set it so I have to re-set my password ***** it wont let me without knowing my previous password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When I began using that account, several months ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my ipad or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I have no idea what to do..... now I cant access the account at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Am also tryign to get this email through my outlook on my pc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you help me in finding out the Make and model of the device?