Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use to have access to my yahoo email account, but as a few…

Customer Question
I use to have...

I use to have access to my yahoo email account, but as a few days ago I do not. I tried the usual fixes but no luck. I got locked out. How do I reestablish connection?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a new HP laptop.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week. I have gone to "I forgot my password", followed the instructions, obtained account key, tried to sign back on, worked one time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Cell Phone Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

And about how much will that be?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?