Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In trying to send an email it appears as a draft and I am…

Customer Question
In trying to send...

In trying to send an email it appears as a draft and I am unable to scoll down to the send button.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

IT IS gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried any as I don't know anything about troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, if I go to drafts I previously was able to send a draft and can no longer do so. This connects to the inability to send an email as it appears as a draft.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you using mac mail for this or a browser at gmail.com?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist