Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and am about to shoot the computer,

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** am about to shoot the computer, just kidding, I have answered all the questions and responded accordingly, but can't read the anti robot writing

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Window 7, custome built

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All that Google requires

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, just help me get my password *****

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.