Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't use outlook because of spinning ball, all summer, I go…

Customer Question
Can't use outlook because...

Can't use outlook because of spinning ball

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

All summer

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go to msn.and then outlook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Asked for help And I have gotten help from google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used this email because of this spinning ball

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What verson of outlook are you using, 2011, 2013, 2016?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)