Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm having problems w/ settings. When I want to print a doc…

Customer Question
I'm having problems w/...

I'm having problems w/ settings. When I want to print a doc or email the print preview shows only the left side of the doc, and that's the way it prints out. so I only get a left side of Boarding Pass, etc. It also includes all the extraneous stuff on the page.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I do Safari.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the Safarti

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't I can't figure out how to get to the settings. Something must have happen3eed to move the whole thing over to the right.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'd really like to eliminate Archives.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you doing the printing right there in the Safari web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess