Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need access to a gmail account with my husband and

Customer Question
I need access to...

I need access to a gmail account with my husband and business which is now always directed to my personal gmail which I never use

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Sept 3 I was requested by google to change my password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Norton and Windows auto updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I dont want the gmail address but need the business email that I have always been able to get to until 3/9

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/15/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

You took $66 from me fraudulently I was trying to contact GOOGLE and DO NOT WANT YOU so refund my PAYPAL acc immediately

I understand, please follow this link for refund : http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0