Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I no longer know my password ive gone thru the steps to get…

Customer Question
I no longer know...

I no longer know my password ive gone thru the steps to get a key sent to my cell phone but the key is sent 30 mins after the request so I then am told of a time lapse and do it again but same occurs I have been 3 or more codes all at the same time all I wont is to restore the ability to get to my email with new password ***** u help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Have not been able to get for a long time months I guess

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Via this computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I get confused on some things I have gained access via key sent to my cell on record but not lately I need a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Have patients im slow

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best rega

well jess thanks for ur help I want my yahoo email restored to user friendly user/password with a new password ***** sent

Thank you for writing back with that information. I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was an error from your end.

Please fix the error so that we can continue with remote assistance.

I supplied requested info new email user name/password ***** include cc info prior to getting to u jess that was 2 hrs ago

I believe your bank is blocking the payment transaction causing the error from my end. I believe you also see that error on your screen? If you can call your bank to confirm that it is you who is doing the transaction and that it is legitimate.