Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am looking for an email of about one year old. is it

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an email of about one year old. is it possible to get it or not

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Not very computer literate - what is email service provider

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computed at my email address I log into my email address

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None as I do not know the meaning of troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know really

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

If it is possible I will be able to get this for you

First, tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol please