Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why is ATT trying to ram a new e mail program down my throat…

Customer Question
Why is ATT trying...

Why is ATT trying to ram a new e mail program down my throat for eighty dollars for a managed e mail account. I want my e mail page restor ed. I fell that I am being blackmailed to read my e-mails Why does ATT feel that they can get away with this behavior? Please release my e mail page Thanks Marvin Towner

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

I think Google.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I switched for U-Verse to Direct last month

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I have been out of town for a few days and this blockage was in place today.
Please restore my e mail page . Thanks
K ris are you going to release my e mail and restore as things were last week?

Would you like me to connect and do this?