Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I enrolled in error and do not wish to participate, Yahoo,

Customer Question
I enrolled in error...

I enrolled in error and do not wish to participate

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to cancel my acct

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready