Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to send out a one-page announcement to a group…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to send out a one-page announcement to a group of over 80 people regarding a film our organization is showing later this month. I am not able to do so and can only send to three at a time. Is there a way I can send to this group with one e-mail rather than re-doing the message each time? Thanks for any help with this.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Uniserve is my provider.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go to my In Box.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried. I don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

I don't know what that means.

Who is your email provider?