Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone tried to use my email in Ohio about 3 weeks ago. I…

Customer Question
Someone tried to use...

Someone tried to use my email in Ohio about 3 weeks ago. I am trying to set up a new account and am having trouble with my password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have tried calling but couldn't find a number for gmail help

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Filling out all information asked for. You don't even have my name listed but I found it along with my son and daughter's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will I be able to receive my old mail when I reset

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to reset the old account or you are creating a new one?