Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am getting the message "The mail server "imap.gmail.com"

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the message "The mail server "imap.gmail.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings. My gmail address "*****@******.***". I reset my password ***** to "GPWildcats62". The last email I received was a week ago. As far as I know nothing else has changed>

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since this past week-end.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just resetting the password *****

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program and version you are using on the device to connect to Gmail?

Please let me know

Thank you