Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I live in Berlin and are staying till september 29 in USA.I…

Customer Question
My name is***** live...

My name is***** live in Berlin and are staying till september 29 in USA.I cannot get into my email account because I do not know my cellphone number by heart. The cellphone is in Berlin, because it does not work in teh states. As well I do not know exactly when I opened my Google account. My password ***** *****+bzh=177. I have no other Email address. Please help me to get into my account!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

I am at O"Hare Inn & Suites

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am at O"hare Inn & Suites Chicago Airport and am leaving in 15 minutes to Albuquerque Days Inn and Suites Airport.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My password ***** not be enough for getting into my account. Mz German cellphone is at home in Berlin, because it does not work hiere. I do not know my number by heart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I knew.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the exact message you get when you try to sign in?

Please let me know

I had written everything concerning not getting into my Email-account on September 14, 3:20. Now I am back to Germany to my Computer in my home, and I am more than furious that Google blocked all my tries to get into my account. I have no smart-phone or iPhone, and my German cellphone is not working in the USA. I found that out already in 2015. Therefore I did not have it with me. And anyway no SMS would have reached me. I was only short time in the Chicago O'Hare Inns and Suites Hotel and could not wait for your answer. So nothing happened. So why should I pay you for anything?Dr. Almut Mey
Seesener Str. 17
D-10711 Berlin
Germany