Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I JUST NNET TO GET MY EMAIL BACK WORKING. I LOST MY PASSWORD

Customer Question

I JUST NNET TO GET MY EMAIL BACK WORKING. I LOST MY PASSWORD ***** GOOGLE SAID THAT I MESSED UP TOO MANY TIMES SO I JUST NEED TO PAY SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX IT FOR ME OVER THE PHONE
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I GOT IT RESET ONECE TODAY AND THEN I FORGOT IT AGAIN. I HAVE TO MANY PASSWORDS AND I AMN IN THE MIDDLE OF MICING SO MY HEAD IS EVERYWHERE. I WAS ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO DO THIS A FEW YEARS AGO THAT I PAID INDEPENDANTY AND THEY HAD NO PROBLEM FIXING IT
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: THE COMPUTER OR MY LAPTTOP I HAVE HAD THE SAME ONE FOR SO LONG BUT I LOSE IT A LOT
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: YOUR BUBBLE IS IN THE WAY HANG ON
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ITS STILL IN THE WAY I CANT READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you now get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know