Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A friend of mine changed my password and I can get into my…

Customer Question
A friend of mine...

A friend of mine changed my password ***** I can get into my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few months ago and she also made a new one and that is with g mail and that dose not work

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Please help me

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to go back to my old account but it wold not let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That account is so old that i MADE FORGOT PASSWORD

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/14/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 11 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know which email service are you using for which you have lost access