Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password to my google account a few days ago…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** my google account a few days ago while on my laptop. since then I have used my laptop and desktop. Today when I tried to use my desktop it says I must sign back in, but my password ***** doesn't work. When trying to change my password ***** one of the questions asked was the month and year I opened my account. I've had it for years, how do I know wehn I opened it?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Just you

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Probably more on a browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to change password ***** but answered first question (best friend) then was asked when I opened my google account. it's been years, I have no idea of the month and day.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, just want to be able to sign in and use gmail.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
going to bed now. will check for an answer in the morning
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist