Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have had a yahoo e-mail acct. for many years. Today it

Customer Question

I have had a yahoo e-mail acct. for many years. Today it says my password ***** ***** when I try to follow the directions I end up on an AT&T page. Any suggestions?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: It just started today. Sept. 13th
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I only access my e-mail on my PC
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: When I try to access e-mail, it says "Invalid password" (it's the same password *****'ve used for 15 years. When I follow the page intructions saying I forgot my password (I really haven't) it takes me to a couple of pages and the I end up on an AT&T page giving me #'s to contact them. Isn't "Yahoo" a Verizon product?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I just want to be able to use my e-mail
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

Can you please confirm your email address?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,