Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get email addresses of mail I've sent ( ago)? Use…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get email addresses of mail I've sent (long ago)?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Use AOL.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You're the first..wouldn't know how to reach, or whom else to reach...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)