Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

People can send letters to. But I cant open it, and in

Customer Question
People can send letters...

People can send letters to***@******.***. But I cant open it, and in searches I keep being told it doesn't exist. Fine. I go to create a new one with the same name, it says it already exists. Please help. Nothing I have done will help.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just what I told you. I don't know anything else. (I really need to read the mail that's in that account. It's from people who are helping me set up my online store.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Email technician: Michael Hannigan, Email Expert replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Do you see the email coming into your inbox at all?

on this page, yes.
I cant open whitefox707
if it helps you can cancel [email protected] and***@******.***

I mean in your gmail. The emails that you cannot see. Are they coming into your inbox and then you are unable to open them?

No. They aren't there yet. google says there is no such account.
But it used to be there.
If you can, you can create it, but I've tried that.
No, I can't open it.
I know they have been sent, because people from Shopify were sending me things.

So you aren't able to get into the account at all?

The account definitely doesn't exist. What happened leading up to this?

Are you there? You can go on my computer if you want. I thot I clicked that op.
No I can't but gmail won't let me open another one with that name,
do you want to do a remote?

I tried to accept your request, but it says there is a payment failure. Sometimes you just have to clear the charge with your credit card company.

Did you have the email previously?

I do see that it won't create the account.

What this usually means is that the account did exist, but was deleted. Did you have this account before?