Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am using Windows 7 and had hundreds of Contacts stored in

Customer Question

I am using Windows 7 and had hundreds of Contacts stored in Outlook 3.0, but when I was forced to upgrade to Outlook 13.0 I lost ALL OF MY CONTACTS AND VALUABLE INFO STORED WITH THEM. HOW CAN I RECOVER THESE CONTACTS.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I am using Windows 7 and had hundreds of Contacts stored in Outlook 3.0, but when I was forced to upgrade to Outlook 13.0 I lost ALL OF MY CONTACTS AND VALUABLE INFO STORED WITH THEM. HOW CAN I RECOVER THESE CONTACTS.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I told you already. Repeat: I am using Windows 7 and had hundreds of Contacts stored in Outlook 3.0, but when I was forced to upgrade to Outlook 13.0 I lost ALL OF MY CONTACTS AND VALUABLE INFO STORED WITH THEM. HOW CAN I RECOVER THESE CONTACTS.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Pearl, You are confusing me. Are you reading what I have written to you?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: One month.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: If having to change from Outlook 3 to Outlook 13 is an update, Yes, I have.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I recover my contacts from Outlook 3.0?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. After installing the update to Outlook 13, did you need to ADD your email account back? Or everything was already there except the contacts?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess