Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can't get email. able to send email, gmail, all three,

Customer Question

can't get email. able to send email
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: all three
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: talking to apple. they verified that all internet and contacts have green light. the only problem is that i don't receive email in any of my devices. My latest one is 8/17. Going to your webmail same thing. I know i have new emails because my wife is sending me emails and she is right here
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not yet.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Can you please go to the web mail interface at gmail,.com, send yourself an email to the same address, and then see if that comes in and let me know. If that works, we can move on from there. I want to be able to identify where the process is failing.